Sunday 3 November 2013

Weekend Planner: November


Getting the best out of the weekend is, for me, all about forward planning. When I wake up on Saturday morning (i.e. when I get woken up..) to my other full time job, it is comforting to know I have the day already mapped out. I can give all my energy to doing, no need to worry about the thinking!


Autumn is my favourite time of year, so I definitely want to take Kiddo for a walk through the leaves in Kensington Gardens.




The Princess Diana Memorial Playground there is almost a reason to have children! You can only get in accompanied by a child and it is an amazingly designed and varied place.









As well as climbing frames and the showpiece galleon, there are calmer spaces for togetherness and contemplation.







Something other worldly about it, no?




Maybe even a little Californian...
Definitley transporting me from early winter London!




Just outside the playground, we happened on a pugs' meet-up - always great to make new friends!








then on to the serious business of leaves...






...and seeing how the professionals do it! So much care that goes into the shared spaces of this city.





Time flies; yes, indeed it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment